Freitag, 4. Mai 2012

Landscape Shots at the Olympic Park in Munich

First of all, sry for not posting  for some time. I didnt have the time to do so but now i want to update my blog more often.

This Week i made some Landscape  shoots with my LUmix G2 .. I edited the Photos On  Photoshop.

I always wanted to do some of this Landscape shoots.  I didnt edited them all so far but i want to share what i made until now. One of this Photos is kinda a street hoto snaphot which is also a black and white landscape at the same time. Hope you like these three Pictures. Here are the results:


One Tree on the way


Peaceful


Chilling on a Daydream

Thank you very much for your Attention. If you have Question about the post-processing, something Photo-related or anything else, just ask me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen