Sonntag, 27. Mai 2012

Architecture Photograhy

Today i went out to make some Photos. I decided to make some Architecture Photos. I made some i like. As a foretaste i Show You one Photo in two versions. The first one is in Color the second in B&W, i like both versions very much. It Was the first time , that i went out to onlny Photograh some Architecture Buildings. IM Happy that i went out to do this, becouse i wanted always to make some good architecture Photos, becouse they amaze me very often.

Before i didnt know where to photograph  Buildings like this, so i didnt do it.  I live in Munich  so i thought to do some research these time and to look where these Buildings are. After doing the research  I found a very good site about architekture in mUNich, with Infos about many amazing looking buildings in Munich, even with the adres. So i choosed one of the Buildings to Photograph it today. After doing the Photos, i realized that i liked it very much to Photograh Buildings and architecture. I had much fun while doing theses Photos. Not everybody may like it to Photograph Architecture, but today I found out that I definitely do.

I put here the link for the site about architecture in Munich for my German readers and for everyone who wants to check it out:
http://www.muenchenarchitektur.com

Now i show you one of the Photos i made in a Color Version and in B&W. More of the Photos i made will be postet here in my blog if I find more Photos I like and when I finally  edit them. So here are the Photos:




Architecture: Building 01 Color

Architecture: Building 01 B&W

Thank you very much for your Attention. If you have Question about the post-processing, something Photo-related or anything else, just ask me.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen