Dienstag, 3. April 2012

Two Macro Photos with the Soligor zoom Macro on my lumix G2

All the time i wrote everything in German  but now i switch to English so everybody can understand me not only German people. Today i was outside and I tried one of my old lenses. I adapted  the soligor zoom macro on my lumix G2.  I walked in the forest but i had no luck. There wasnt any flower or any  intresting out there. Maybe i have to wait some weeks so the flowers can grow. But luckily I found one flower and an ant i could capture with my Lumix G2. At home  I edited the two Pictures with Photoshop, here are the results:

Ant on flower

Flower Color

After trying out the Lens i think that this lens is very good. I love that i can get very closely. The image ratio is only 1:4 not 1:1 but thats still very good. The only think i don't like about it is that the lens is a little bit heavy. My lumix G2 i light but with the lens its heavy and the lens is a little bit large but not very large, but i cant expect something else from a zoom lens, and its awesome that you can zoom , because when zoom you can still get very close with the lens.

Like always you can feel free to ask me questions about everything you want and especially about the Photo and something Photography related things.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen