Montag, 13. August 2012

Short Movie/Video: Silence

I dont only like to take Photos with my Lumix G2. I also love making Videos with. I filmed some scenes in the Olympic Park in Munich and edited it at home. Hope you all like my result. Heres the Video:



The Photo which appears in the ending Credits, was also taken by me. It is along exposure Photo with an Film look, which was  created in Post Processing. The Photo was shot on a Gorillapod tripod. Its Inportant that you use a tripod for Photos like this and a shutter release if you have one. If you dont have one make sure your camera takes the Photo a few seconds later after you release the shutter becouse every Movement can make the Photos useless. Here you can see Photo :




Passing by


Thank you very much for your attention, If oyu have any question about the Video or the PIcture or anything else just ask me.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen